A long glowing career is a prerequisite, a long glowing beard is not; for that matter, no beard is required.
Glowbeards™ is a worldwide clearinghouse and internet directory of seasoned, experienced and senior level nuclear industry professionals available to fulfill short term or temporary needs, nationally and internationally, including:
- Membership in nuclear utility boards of directors
- Membership in independent advisory groups reporting to CEO/CNO levels
- Executive level consultation for generation asset divestiture and transition planning
- Membership in offsite nuclear safety review boards
- Management assessments, self-assessments and diagnostic assessments
We provide individuals with the following credentials:
- Vice president, CNO, or higher level position at a nuclear utility
- Successful track record as plant manager, site director, or engineering manager at a commercial nuclear facility or similar record with a Department of Energy facility
- Executive class or higher with the NRC, Nuclear Navy, INPO or state regulatory bodies
- Members of offsite safety review boards
If you have a long, distinguished career in the nuclear field, and would like to be included in our directory, call us at (412) 528-1573 or Submit your resume online. If you are a CEO looking for a board member with nuclear expertise, a vice president or CNO looking for offsite review board members or executive management looking for a Glowbeard™ to participate in management assessments, self-assessments, and audits, please call us at (412) 528-1573, fax your request or requirements to (412) 253-9358, or Submit your Request online.